Intake Process for Living Free Ministries
Men's Drug & Alcohol Recovery Program
If you or someone you know is in need of Living Free Ministries Regeneration program, there is an intake process they must go through to be considered.
Presently we are limited to working with eight men at a time, so we are diligent to fill the beds with men that are grateful and serious toward their addiction recovery. The single most important factor for admittance into the Living Free program is a man’s attitude. Each incoming resident is interviewed to see if he has a sincere desire to find spiritual help and freedom from addiction. We have found that we cannot help a man until he is ready to let God help him.
Each man will need to go through a preliminary phone interview and screening.
Each man will need to personally call for this process and express his need and desire to enter and complete the nine month Regeneration program. This helps determine whether or not each man is serious about his entering the program and makes sure there is nothing that would eliminate him from completing his commitment to the rehab program. Once complete, the intake staff determines if Living Free will be an effective place for the applicant's recovery, and will set up a formal face-to-face interview with the intention of bringing him into the Living Free Ministries' Regeneration program.
To begin the application process, please call the Living Free office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. to speak to our Program Director.
Contact number: 336-376-5066
Our Men's residential drug recovery program is nine months long and mostly always filled to capacity. Because of this, the following established requirements must be met prior to consideration for admission:
- We require that the man interested in the program phone us to discuss why he wants to enter the program and his current situation. We do not accept collect calls.
- If the person cannot make a phone call, a letter including the following information is required:
1.current situation; 2.reason for wanting to enter our drug & alcohol recovery program; 3.name, age, address, and phone number; 4.occupation and work history; 5.marital status and number of dependents; 6.how your family will be cared for while here; 7.type of addiction & number of years in it; 8.previous rehabilitation programs attended; 9.current court charges; 10.complete criminal history; 11.medical problems requiring special attention.
- We will respond to the letter as quickly as possible.
- All interview appointments will be scheduled by the program director and set during normal working hours. Weekend appointments will require special arrangements.
- The personal interview should in no way be interpreted as automatic acceptance into the program. Its purpose is to discern if a man is truly ready to receive help and determine how we can best meet his particular needs.
- We require that a man be completely off drugs or alcohol at least four days prior to the interview. We will not take men into our program who are intoxicated or under heavy sedation.
- Persons requiring medication or medical attention will have their situation reviewed on an individual basis.
- No tobacco products of any kind are allowed in the program because of the correlation between alcohol, drug, and tobacco addiction. One of the goals of the program is to overcome all self-destructive addictions.
- Items necessary for residents, such as clothing and toiletries, will be discussed before entering the program.
- Incoming residents should bring their social security card and a photo ID to the intake interview.
Call us today at
Living Free Ministries is...
-A Christian Residential Recovery Program for Men
-A safe place to experience recovery from drug addiction
-Located on a farm in Snow Camp, North Carolina
-Help for men struggling with drug and alcohol abuse
-Long term drug rehab that is Christ-centered
-A chemical addiction recovery plan that includes family recovery
Don't just "recover" - but be "regenerated"!